Friday, February 8, 2008

Three Things...

1. Check out the link on the right for wholesome toddler food recipes. I haven't tried any of the recipes, but they look good and I plan on making them. I especially like the snack food ideas.

2. I read in the most recent issue of Parenting an awesome tip: a mom carries a little stack of Post-It notes in her purse and she puts one over the automatic sensor of toilets when her toddler is using the toilet. It keeps it from going off in the middle of the process and scaring them... I haven't tried this one, but I completely love the idea as our 3 year old is petrified of public restrooms because of the automatic ones that have gone off mid-poop. Post-It notes are on my shopping list!

3. Check out this mom's blog post about the 4:30pm blues... I can totally relate! I feel like my 4:30pm blues come from figuring out dinner and then finding the energy to cook/clean-up for the third time each day...

1 comment:

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

I thought this was just me, I get those 4:30 blues too. And then when my Hubby calls to say he will be 15 minutes late it's like the end of the world, though I've spent 10 hours with the kiddos already - 15 minutes more could just kill me. Seriously what's the deal with 4:30?