Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A lovely evening...

Daddy showed us how the bees extract pollen from flowers. It was pretty cool to see the pollen shoot out of the flower when he pricked it.



We decided that it was a perfect evening to grill steak. Fish loves steak, and always asks to have some for dinner.


We also went for a "little adventure" to check on the grass situation. Chris is trying to document how our grass is changing since we began to pasture yearlings. It is interesting to see how much new life there is after the yearlings graze a pasture. It is amazing what sun and a little rain can do too!!!

Yes I did take a picture of a cow pie :) Can you see the new sprigs of grass shooting up inside of it?




I added a vintage feel to this photo with photoshop. I also colored Chris's blue jeans and the mtn. I then added little stars all over the mtn with my brush tool. I really like how it turned out. It almost seems like my boys are walking towards the stars on the mtn. :)









1 comment:

Kate said...

I accidentally posted to the wrong blog! Hope you enjoy ladies. ;)
I guess this is a motherhood blog. I am just celebrating my family in this post.